General information about CAT
- The Civil Air Terminal (CAT) has an expanded aircraft parking ramp that accommodates
up to 60 aircraft.
- CAT's landing fees are very inexpensive.
- Automobile parking is free at CAT.
- FBO services and fuel are available upon prior request.
- CAT is located only five miles from Dover Downs and NASCAR racing attractions.
- CAT is especially active during the summer and fall, with NASCAR races bringing
large numbers of race-team aircraft to Dover.
- On request, CAT provides FBO services and fuel for corporate jets in Dover and Kent
- CAT's new parking ramp is adjacent to the Kent County AeroPark, with land available
- CAT is strategically placed at the crossroads of commerce, state government and
the military, with access to US Highway 13 and Delaware Route 1â€”the north/south
connector for the entire state of Delaware.
- 2199 Horsepond Road, Dover, Delaware 19901
For more information, contact
Assistant Aiports Operatoions Manager
- Inside Air Force Base perimeter fence, providing 24-hour security
- Passenger terminal
- Precision and nonprecision approaches
- Weather and common-area facilities
- Snow removal
- Lodging, restaurants and car rental nearby
- Many recreational activities and historic sites nearby
- 2 major runways: 12,900' x 150' and 9,600' x 200'
- 24-hour, all-weather operation
- 20-acre facility
- New, 6-acre, asphalt ramp
Delaware Tax Advantages
- No sales tax
- No personal property tax
- No business use tax
- No real estate tax
- No inventory tax
- No occupancy tax
- No ad valorem tax